- SandRidge Energy Annual Report
- Positive Tomorrows Annual Report 2007
- Positive Tomorrows Annual Report 2006
- Positive Tomorrows Annual Report 2005
- University of Oklahoma Outreach Annual Report
- Oklahoma Institute for Child Advocacy - KIDS COUNT Factbook 2007
- Oklahoma Center for the Advancement of Science and Technology Impact Report
The Oklahoma Center for the Advancement of Science and Technology helps scientists and researchers develop, produce and market their projects. The state-funded initiative relies on legislation for its annual budget. Each year, OCAST produces an annual report to emphasize their benefit to Oklahoma citizens.
In 2008, S Design set out to position the group and its participants as progressive, yet approachable, people with a great influence on Oklahoma’s social and economic health. Onsite portraits show the researchers and their work while statistics and data cut directly to the chase.
State legislators were convinced Oklahoma’s future success is tied to the continued funding and success of these programs.