- SandRidge Energy Annual Report
- Positive Tomorrows Annual Report 2007
- Positive Tomorrows Annual Report 2006
- Positive Tomorrows Annual Report 2005
- University of Oklahoma Outreach Annual Report
- Oklahoma Institute for Child Advocacy - KIDS COUNT Factbook 2007
- Oklahoma Center for the Advancement of Science and Technology Impact Report
The College of Continuing Education and the College of Liberal Studies are both housed within Oklahoma University’s Outreach Department. Since its inception, the department has helped Oklahomans continue their education in all corners of the world, with students in Afghanistan, Europe and throughout the United States.
Each year, OU Outreach must produce a comprehensive report that details all grants and program expenditures. S Design recognized numbers alone do not share the success of the university’s efforts.
We worked closely with the department staff to create a structure that would convey the department’s mission and successes. General program facts were organized into short sections to provide quick overviews of each discipline and in-depth narratives of specific student stories and graphics showed their locations highlighted their global reach.